Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Roleplaying Idea

Go down 

PostSubject: Roleplaying Idea   Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:21 am

I have a suggestion uh can there be an Rp section so people can explore with each other and get in arguements and if they want to fight they just go to the battle forum. And so people can do solo rp's and progress like find items and find stuff out about them and tell other people stuff about them that you couldnt just do in a bio or something. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Idea   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:32 pm

I could make an RP forum that you can post stuff in as far as role playing with other members but it doesn't affect your stats in the RPG itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tenkaichirpg.angelfire.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Idea   Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:17 am

Hey Trunks,

I think thats a good idea. Have somewhere where people can interact with each other. This way you dont just fight for any reason you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Idea   Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:09 am

Hey Trunks, Since this is an RPG forum, most of the stuff here is all RPing. Do you think there should be like templates, transformations, different stuff like that? I can provide all of that if that's up to you. =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Idea   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 pm

I was wondering if we can sell items to the shop, and if a fight goes down is there a way to post a time for when it will go down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Idea   

Back to top Go down
Roleplaying Idea
Page 1 of 1