Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Advertising the Tenkaichi DBZ Forum

Go down 

PostSubject: Advertising the Tenkaichi DBZ Forum   Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:26 am

Okay, this is getting too fustrating. Where do you guys advertise on? My mother wont let me go on myspace cuz she says it's a bad website. Oh my god! Where and how do I advertise this site from a big site with thousands of people online? Any suggestions? I wanna help advertise this site but there are no sites to advertise on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Tenkaichi DBZ Forum   Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:47 am

Dude, Goku. Please chill out. I have not been on the site for a few days and I come back with tons of posts from you directed at Trunks wishing to do tons to the site. I am not saying that your opinion does not matter and I am not trying to bash you, but try talking to Trunks in PMs. At the moment we have more than enough refs and the site is running the way we intend it to. If you have suggestions, please make sure it is not something we already have first off and secondly just let one of the admins know. Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
Advertising the Tenkaichi DBZ Forum
Page 1 of 1